Uh oh…have you recently been in a fender bender? Did a rogue shopping cart hit your car in a parking lot? Did one of the kids throw that baseball a little too hard? Dents in your vehicle’s exterior can happen anytime and can be an eyesore, but Franklin Chevrolet is here to help.
In our state-of-the-art collision center, we offer professional car dent repair near Statesboro, Georgia. No matter why the dent got there in the first place, we can take care of it. We’ll have your vehicle looking like new once again.
Make an Appointment
Expert Automotive Dent Repair
In our auto collision center, professional Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified technicians will repair the dents in your beloved vehicle using only the best techniques. With our team on your side, you can rest easy knowing your car is in good hands.
- The technician will start by assessing the damage on the exterior of your vehicle and come up with a game plan that works best.
- Depending on the size and depth of your dent, they’ll use special metal rods and body picks to push out the dents from the underside of your vehicle’s body panel.
- They will then fine-tune the repair using specially designed tabs and glue (if needed).
- Next, our professionals will tap down and blend in any high spot, so it looks seamless.
- Finally, the area is repainted (if needed) and sealed with a special solution to prevent cracking.
Why You Should Repair Dents Sooner Rather than Later
If you have a dent on your car’s exterior, you may just think it only affects the appearance. However, dents can lead to larger problems if they’re not taken care of properly. Here are some reasons why it’s important to not put off car dent repair.
- Rust: Dents can cause cracking in the exterior paint of your vehicle which can absorb moisture. The result? The metal around and underneath the dent can begin to oxidize, causing rust. This not only looks bad, but can worsen the dent. This also leads to body damage that can be more expensive to repair.
- Paint Damage: Along with rust, dents can get worse over time. Weather conditions, wear and tear, and washing your car can cause those cracks to get bigger and deeper, leading to flaking and peeling paint.
- Underlying Issues: Though your dent may not seem bad from the outside, it could be hiding larger damage underneath. This could cause safety issues in the body of your car, damaged equipment, and more.
- Resale Value: Even if your vehicle runs perfectly, unsightly dents on the exterior aren’t what car shoppers are looking for. This could affect the resale value when it comes time to trade in or sell the model.
Receive Top-Notch Car Dent Repair near Statesboro GA
If you have a dent on your vehicle, it’s better to take care of it before the problem gets worse (or causes further issues). When you turn to the collision center at Franklin Chevrolet, our team will take care of everything for you, leaving you with a dent-free and safe set of wheels.
To make your appointment, reach out to our collision center automotive shop today!