At Franklin Chevrolet, we know you want your set of wheels to look its best on the streets of Statesboro, Metter, and Sylvania, Georgia. With a shining exterior and perfect clean cabin, you’ll feel unstoppable behind the wheel. If you want to achieve a great-looking car inside and out, car detailing is what you need.
If you’ve been searching for “car detailers near me”, it ends today. Along with our maintenance and repairs at our service center, we can also transform the look of your model with thorough and professional exterior and interior car detailing. Best of all, you won’t have to lift a finger yourself.
Make an Appointment
What is Car Detailing?
Many think “car washing” and “car detailing” are the same. However, that is not the case. Car detailing goes above and beyond your traditional car wash, making your ride look spotless from the outside in.
At our dealership, we provide both interior car detailing and exterior car detailing to keep your vehicle looking in near-new condition. If you want to make a good impression and get envious stares on the streets, we have the service for you.
Interior Car Detailing for a Spotless Cabin
There’s nothing quite like inner beauty, and with our interior car detailing, you can elevate your driving experience with a freshly clean cabin. Our services are customized depending on your needs and can include the following:
- Vacuuming: Our detailers will begin by vacuuming the inside of your car, including the floors, seats, headlines, cargo or trunk area, and everything in between. This removes any dust, crumbs, leaves, dirt, and other rubbish that doesn’t belong inside your vehicle.
- Steam Cleaning: Next, your carpets, mats, and seats will receive a thorough steam clean and scrubbing to get rid of any dirt and grime that has accumulated. They’re then dried to prevent mold and mildew from growing.
- Glass Cleaning: The glass inside of your vehicle is then treated using a special cleaner that prevents streaking.
- Conditioning: If you have leather seats, headliners, or other accents, a leather cleanser is used to freshen up its look and condition the leather.
- Re-Vacuuming: Another go around with the vacuum is then performed to ensure that all surfaces and flooring are dirt and dust-free.
- Perfuming: Finally, a deodorant is used in your cabin to give your interior that fresh new-car smell everyone loves.
Exterior Car Detailing for a Striking Appearance
More than just a quick wash and wax, all exterior car detailing done at our dealership is done by hand. This results in a paint job that gleams and looks like it just came off the assembly line.
- Washing: To begin the process, our professional car detailers will spray the vehicle with a special, high-power solution to get rid of dirt and dust. An extensive hand washing of the vehicle is done as well, paying extra attention to crevasses, rims, tires, door jams, and more.
- Claying: Then, a clay bar is rubbed on the outside of your vehicle. This helps remove any impurities and residues.
- Polishing: Over time, the shine in your exterior paint will begin to diminish. Polishing brings back that gleam, restoring the beauty of your car.
- Sealing: For even more glossy shine, a special sealant is applied that also protects the paint of your vehicle. Wax may be used to supplement this.
End Your Search for Car Detailers near Me at Franklin Chevrolet
Want your vehicle to really stand out in the Statesboro, Metter, and Sylvania, GA, area? Then improve the way it looks with expert car detailing. To schedule an appointment with our team, reach out to us today!